Pain & Brain Healing Center in Blaine, Minnesota is a Holistic Medicine Clinic Here to Conquer Today's Tough Health Issues
You may not be aware, but there is an epidemic of nervous system injury, causing suffering to millions who spend billions on drugs, only to find they are not the answer!
This injured nervous system goes by many names.
In the category of chronic pain: back pain, sciatica, TMJ, headaches and fibromyalgia.
In the category of "broken brain: Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, depression, anxiety syndrome, and early memory loss.
The numbers tell an alarming story:
- More than 90 million Americans suffer with chronic myofascial pain disorders
- 80% of all people who visit doctors suffer from depression
- By 2020 Depression will be the most common illness in the world!
- Every 72 seconds someone is diagnosed with Alzheimer's
- ADHD is the most common behavioral disorder in children
- Autism has become epidemic! -Washington, DC, Jun. 8, 2005(UPI). "The autism rate for U.S. children is 1 in 166, according to the federal government. The autism rate for the Amish around Middlefield, Ohio, is 1 in 15,000."
WHY is there an epidemic and what can you do?
Poor diet, impaired digestion and detoxification along with the chemicals in our environment can lead to nervous system injury, but there is something you can do about it! At the Pain & Brain Healing Center we focus on a natural biomedical approach that utilizes cutting-edge laboratory testing to pinpoint your specific metabolic needs, fix them, and then lets your body's natural healing intelligence repair the nervous system injury.
Real Healing... Naturally!
With chronic pain or broken brain, pinpointing the actual cause of your injured nervous system is a bit like CSI detective work. A thorough and comprehensive examination of all facts is completed to solve the mystery of your chronic health issues. You are a unique individual therefore examination and laboratory testing are always specific to you.
We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality functional medicine available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our Blaine, MN clinic as we welcome all patients as if they were family.
Clinic Manager/Front Desk Receptionist
Phoenix is the welcoming face behind the front desk. She loves working in an industry that she believes in. Phoenix makes it a point to help encourage and support our patients in their goals of reaching optimum health.